Monday 3 November 2008

Zoho Writer

I enjoyed playing with Zoho writer. It's quite an odd tool in some ways.

Really when you think about it, Microsoft Office has been becoming more and more webified so it should be a more natural progression than it feels. I do think it could be quite useful though so I'm adding it to my Delicious

I'm curious though. What if my network connection crashes and I lose my internet partway through a document. Autosave perhaps? Might have to explore that more...

I attempted to publish the document directly into my blog, but I kept getting error messages. There were also some times where I'd click on a button to change font, or even the publish button, and nothing would happen for some minutes. I suspect being dependent on internet access could actually be quite problematic. A cute and nifty tool - but I think there could be problems.

No comments: