Wednesday 15 October 2008

Library Thing

I think that Library Thing utterly rocks! Here's a link to my Library. I love that if you add a book into your library and it has a blank cover, you can click further and either upload your own or use a cover supplied by another user. The most recent Phryne Fisher title I added to my library only displayed the default blank cover, so I've selected someone else's, much better.

This sort of thing appeals to me. I'm a total library nerd, I've always wanted to properly catalogue my books and this is just such an interactive way to do it! Once you've added the books, you can then look at your library and see other users who also have the book. I've only added 5 of my books so far, but something tells me that there will be a lot more added there soon.

No comments: